Welcome to NuLu Roofing Contractors
Louisville Roof Repairs, Gutters, and Siding
We are a Louisville-based full-service roofing contractor, serving Greater Louisville and the surrounding area. Our roofing company was founded on a commitment to providing our clients with cost-effective, quality roofing solutions.
Our expert staff offers free roof inspections, free estimates, and advice to determine if your roof qualifies for an insurance claim due to storm or hail damage.
We can help you get the maximum life from your existing roof with cost effective maintenance and advise you on when and how to replace your old roof in order to make the greatest savings.
More than just their durability and affordability, our roofs are praised for their high energy efficiency and can pay for themselves in savings on heating and cooling costs.
We are fully insured and bonded, and all personnel are licensed, certified, and hand-picked to ensure that your experience with us is an enjoyable one. Count on us to handle everything from roof inspections to cleanup in a timely, efficient manner.
No one likes to have to go out and buy a new roof for their home. It’s not something that any of us look forward to having to do. But the reality is every year here in the United States 5-6% of us have to replace our roofs… whether that’s because the roof is simply worn out or whether it’s because it is storm damaged. The average roof gets replaced every 16-17 years and generally needs a number of maintenance visits during its life.
Roofing Louisville Ky for 15 Years
- Residential Roofing Whatever type of roofing you’re looking for, we can help – whether it’s slate, shingle, tile, flat roofs or gutters. They are all important exterior features of your home and should be treated with the greatest of care. We pay great attention to details – From our very first home visit for a free roof inspection – through to the final clean up and removal of your old roof (which we take away to be recycled) We can guarantee quality on all services, from small repairs to new roofs and additions to your home.
- Commercial roofing Whether you own or manage a restaurant, office building, school, church, warehouse, or any other type of commercial facility, we are familiar with what is required. Louisville Roofing Contractors are a full-service commercial roofing system provider. Our capabilities also include custom sheet metal, standing seam metal roofing, gutters, roof insulation, commercial rooftop repairs and retrofits. We also offer management and maintenance programs.
- Roof repair We get a lot of calls for roof repair. As a Homeowner, it is best to catch these “minor” repairs as early as possible before they turn into bigger problems. For instance – your roof may not be leaking but you can see a number of slipped shingles, now is the time to call an expert to correct the damage before water starts to penetrate the roof and cause expensive repair work. We can take care of a wide range of repair needs quickly and affordably.
- Roof replacement Unfortunately all good roofs wear out over time and at some point repairing your roof is no longer cost effective. The money spent on repeated repairs is better invested in a roof replacement. We can help you make the best choices and find the best value roofing solution.
- Re-Roof A Re-Roof or Roof-Over is when the existing worn out shingles are left on the roof and a new set of shingles are placed over them. It’s often considered a cheaper alternative to a complete roof replacement because of the time saved not doing a full tear off, however, there are pros and cons for this process. In some areas re-roofing is illegal. If you re-roof over existing shingles, you shorten the life of the new shingle up to 50% and some (if not all) shingle manufacturers will also void the warranty on the new shingle. If you go over an existing roof there’s no way to know if any boards or plywood that form the roof deck are in need of replacement. A typical re-roof will take a small crew one day while it will take the same crew two days to do it right with a full tear off.
- Roof maintenance Some types of roofing materials require more maintenance than others. We are experienced with all types of roofing and can advise you on how to best maintain your roof so that it lasts and continues to perform as it should.
- Assistance with insurance claims When you need roof insurance claims help you can turn to us. We have a lot of experience dealing with the insurance claim processes of most major homeowner insurance companies issue. Usually the most challenging aspect of replacing your roof after a damaging storm is dealing with your homeowner’s insurance claim. Our professional administrative staff will step in and assist you with that confusing and sometimes oppositional roof replacement claim
- Emergency roofing services When a storm hits, you might need urgent help with your roof. Hail can cause serious damage to roofs, gutters, and siding, heavy winds can loosen or rip shingles from your roof. Fallen trees and branches can cause serious structural damage. As one of the local storm damage experts Louisville Roofing Contractors are ready with ladders and tarps to get your roof covered. We do a thorough inspection of your roof to determine if any damage has occurred – Remember damage to your roof cannot always be seen from the ground. You can call us 24/7 for emergency roof repair services.
- Sheet metal roofing Metal roofs are becoming more popular. The industry is seeing a rapid increase in the use of metal roofing in areas prone to severe weather and Louisville is no exception. People are seeing metal systems out-perform other roofing systems on a regular basis during weather occurrence of all types. Products that perform well in severe weather will also, naturally, do very well in more moderate weather, too. We have been installing sheet metal roofs for years. Give us a call to find out more about their benefits and if a new metal roof is right for you.
- Free roofing estimate It all starts with a free estimate. Louisville Roofing Contractors welcome the opportunity to provide a no-cost evaluation of your current residential or commercial roofing system. Our professional inspector will come out and do a complete evaluation of your roof. We will provide a written report detailing the condition of your roof, and a detailed estimate of what needs to be done.
A Louisville Roofing Company You Can Trust!
Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. It is responsible for protecting the structure of your home and for holding the value of your home. Approximately 30% of your home’s curb appeal is related to your roof’s appearance. So when it comes to repairing your existing roof or buying a new roof you need to carefully consider all of your options and come up with a solution that will serve you well in the long term and be cost effective.
When the roof has a problem, it must be dealt with as soon as possible. Any delay inevitably means you will be looking at a bigger problem over time. What might have been a relatively simple fix can easily become a serious expense. When you hire a roofing contractor, whether it is for your home or for your business, you want to be sure you are working with a professional – someone who is helpful, knowledgeable and a good communicator. You need a professional to help guide you through the process and guide you towards the best choices for your particular situation, as a leading roofing company in Louisville, we can help you achieve your goals.
Communities We Service in the Louisville Area
Shively, Heritage Creek, Jeffersontown, St Matthews, Lyndon, Hurstbourne, Middletown, Anchorage, Crestwood, Prospect, Goshen, Buckner, LaGrange, New Albany, Clarksville,
Floyds Knobs, Hamburg, Watson.
Cities We Service in the Kentuckiana Region
, Frankfort, Bardstown, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Elizabethtown, Jeffersonville,
New Albany, Sellersburg, Corydon, Charlestown.
NuLu Roofing Contractors
624 E Market St
(office visits by appointment only)